Install Android Studio on Windows
- Required libraries
- An emulator
- Relevant documentation for the Android application program interfaces (APIs)
- Sample source code
- Tutorials for the Android OS
- Android Studio Installation Location: D:\DevPrograms\Android\Android Studio
- Android SDK Install Location: D:\DevPrograms\Android\sdk
- Enables a hardware-assisted virtualization engine (hypervisor) to speed up Android app emulation on your development computer. (Recommended)
- A preconfigured and optimized Android Virtual Device for app testing on the emulator. (Recommended)
You can configure to specify the maximum amount of RAM for the Intel Hardware Accelerated Manager (HAXM). Recommended to 2GB.
Note: Setting aside a large memory reservation may cause other programs to run slowly when using the x86 Android emulator with HAXM.