Installing Dart Plugin for Android Studio
As we all know, Android Studio is an IDE created by Google. Its initial purpose is to develop some Android apps, but currently, Android Studio permits you to install plugins for programming other languages such as Dart.
Android Studio is a good choice to learn the Dart language and build Flutter apps. All of these three products are created by Google, therefore, you will receive the best support.
In this article I'm going to guide you to install the Dart Plugin in Android Studio.
Firstly, open Android Studio and select:
- File > Settings... > Plugins
Find the keyword "Dart":
After the installation is complete, you need to restart Android Studio for the changes to take effect.
Maybe you are interested
These are online courses outside the o7planning website that we introduced, which may include free or discounted courses.
- Google DART Programming HANDS-ON with PYTHON File Handling
- Flutter & Dart Development For Building iOS and Android Apps
- Understand Concepts of DART Programming quickly and easily!
- Learning Dart: Become more productive with Dart
- AWS Mobile with Google Dart
- The Complete Flutter UI Masterclass | iOS & Android in Dart
- Dart 2 Complete Bootcamp - Go Hero from Zero in Dart Flutter
- The Complete 2020 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart
- Learn Dart Programming for Flutter
- AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart
- Dart Programming from Beginner to Expert
- Google DART Programming for Android- BOOTCAMP
- Dart 2 Programming Bootcamp For Complete Beginners
- Master Flutter - Learn Dart & Flutter by Developing 20 Apps
- Introducing Dart