Table Of Content
Setting SD Card for Android Emulator
By default, your Android Emulator is not configured with SD Card, so you will get an error if you run an application related to SD Card on Android Emulator.
First, make sure your Android Emulator is running:
Go to Settings of Android Emulator:
Next, go to Storage:
Next, follow the steps below to set up your SD Card:
Maybe you are interested
These are online courses outside the o7planning website that we introduced, which may include free or discounted courses.
- Publish Games on Android, iTunes, and Google Play with UE4
- Android App & Game Development :Build 6 Android Apps & Games
- * * The Complete Android Oreo(8.1) , N ,M and Java Development
- Create Android and iOS App using HTML, CSS and JS
- Advance Android Programming - learning beyond basics
- The Complete Android App Development
- Android App Development and Design
- Beast Android Development: Firebase Necessities
- Android Internals and Working with the source
- Android development quick start for beginners
- The Complete Android Oreo and Nougat App Tutorials
- The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced!
- REST API for beginners - Retrofit and Android
- Learning Path: Android: App Development with Android N
- Unity Android Game Development : Build 7 2D & 3D Games